Free Shipping Australia Wide
Specialty Titanium And Auto Technic PTY LTD (STAAT) Titanium Auto Intercooler Grill mesh & Titanium 6 Bracket Combo
- Australian Made
- 100% warranty against Manufacturer defect
- Extremely Light Weight & Strong
- REAL Titanium
- Corrosion Resistant
- Extreme High Quality Material
- Engineered NOT to fail and has undergone various load and heat tests
- Diamond Pattern
- Large Size - Customise for your car
- STAAT Titanium mesh is used to close off any air intake openings or ductwork for damage protection against stones and general road debris.
- STAAT mesh is suitable for use with bumper bars (intercooler protection), grills, bonnet scoops, brake ducts, or any other opening on bodywork, or even as a decorative feature.
- Large Mesh size at 1000mm wide x 400mm high
- The STAAT titanium mesh is very strong and will resist breakage due to impact from general road debris.
- Customise your size: The titanium mesh can be trimmed or cut down to any size required using conventional cutting equipment, i.e. tin snips, guillotines, or even grinders with cut of wheels.
- Colour with paint to suit your car! Supplied as high quality raw TITANIUM that you can paint.
Hard Mount bracket Kit (6 Brackets no hardware) are specially designed and manufactured to be strong & light weight for mounting/supporting various automotive accessories.
The Brackets are punched and pressed in Melbourne, Australia using 0.8mm thick titanium. These brackets were originally designed as an accessory to the STAAT titanium Intercooler mesh products, however, the design and its convenience lends itself to many more applications.
The brackets kits are available with optional mounting arrangements which are with factory fitted M5 threaded rivnuts or rubber grommets which allows for some vibration absorption and flexibility that may be required for sensitive mounted components.
Intercooler Mesh Specifications:
Horizontal mesh pitch:15mm
Vertical mesh pitch:6.3mm
Horizontal mesh opening:10.6mm
Vertical mesh opening:5.1mm
Horizontal sheet size:1000mm
Vertical sheet size:400mm
Material thickness :0.8mm
Overall mesh thickness:2.0-2.5mm
Free air space for airflow:78%
Mesh mass:1.15kg/m² (1000mm x 400mm sheet = 0.46kg)
- The large open area of the mesh is ideally suitable for protection of intercooler, radiator or condenser units as there is little resistance to air flow.
- The mesh pattern provided is also quite fine, so the appearance of the mesh is often not noticeable, while the items being protected usually have a more pronounced and visible dominance.
- The titanium mesh can be folded or formed with most conventional tooling, and will retain its form when installed accordingly (unless subjected to mechanical damage).
STAAT Titanium mesh is supplied in a raw titanium finish.
*Note all dimensions listed are nominal, and some variation between items and batches can be expected.
- It is highly corrosion resistant with an inert oxide film that protects the material from corrosion in a wide range of aggressive environments.